- Sunshine and warmer temperatures Friday
- Saturday will be the warmest day we’ll see for a while
- Winds gusting to 35 MPH
- Strong cold front arrives Saturday night
- Isolated rain chances ahead of the front
- Winter precip chances next week
- All precip types are possible over several days. Rain, sleet, freezing rain and snow
- Still several details to workout including exact timing, track and how much moisture
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group