- Cool Friday evening and overnight as skies remain clear and winds remain light
- Comfy for Saturday with even warmer temps for Sunday
- Dry weather sticks around for the weekend
- Chances for showers and storms start to move in Monday evening and continue through midweek
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for how long we'll be able to keep the warmer temperatures around.
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.