- Flash Flood Watch for Craig, Creek, Delaware, Mayes, Nowata, Okmulgee, Osage, Ottawa, Pawnee, Rogers, Tulsa, Wagoner and Washington counties until Thursday at 7:00 AM. Chautauqua and Montgomery counties (KS) have a Flash Flood Watch until Thursday at 10:00 AM.
- Flooding is going to remain a concern in the coming days
- As lake and river levels rise, be prepared to move to higher ground
- The continued chance of rain is going to keep the flooding threat high
Don't put your umbrellas away just yet. Rain chances are sticking around into the weekend. Flooding is already happening across Green Country causing some people to evacuate. Any more rain that falls will increase the flooding threat.
Ahead of any more rain or storms moving into Green Country, stay with the FOX23 Severe Weather Team as we track all the storm chances on-air, online, and on the FOX23 Weather App.
- It is a great time to REVIEW your severe weather plan. Make sure everyone in the family knows what to do when watches and warnings are issued.
- Know what county you live/work in along with the surrounding counties. Here is a map with the FOX23 Viewing Area that you can download and highlight your county for stormy days.
- Check out the FOX23 Severe Weather Tip Sheet.
With all the already SOAKED ground and the lakes/rivers being full, flooding is going to be a BIG concern through the next few days.
© 2020 Cox Media Group