- Watching the potential for a few more storms to move through Saturday night
- Sunday looks great with temps near 80 and partly sunny skies
- Storm chances stick around into next week as well
- Severe weather looks possible Monday into Tuesday
- With all the storms, heavy rain could lead to flooding issues
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for the timing of the first round of storms
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.