- River flooding continues to be a big concern across Green Country
- A few showers or storms are still possible late Sunday night into early Monday, but are not expected to have a high severe threat
- Warm temperatures and pleasant conditions remain for Memorial Day plans (especially the afternoon)
- Tuesday is expected to be another busy, active day with severe storms likely into the afternoon and evening...heavy rain remains a threat through Wednesday too
- Looking ahead: more severe weather and heavy rain is possible next week
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at how many more chances we have for rain and storms ahead
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.