- Saturday's winter weather threat continues to look lower than first though this week
- The storm system is taking a farther track south and will keep rain chances south of HWY 412
- There still is a small window for a light mix or even light snow, but impacts look minimal
- Any rain or light wintry precipitation moves out Saturday night giving us a dry and chilly Sunday
- MORE INFO ABOUT THE CHANCE OF WINTER WEATHER: http://bit.ly/2Q6IvRD
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at when temps will warm back nito the 50s
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.