What you need to know:
- While records won't likely fall, very warm temperatures are expected through Monday.
- A few spots could hit 90 on Monday afternoon.
- Unfortunately the fire danger will increase with the warm and breezy weather, but thankfully the greener grass will help keep the risk a tad lower.
- Our next cold front arrives Tuesday with rain chances each day Tuesday-Saturday and more seasonable temperatures.
- The severe threat is low but not zero in the middle of the week but could be higher on Friday.
- We will keep a close eye on it.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.