- Cool and quiet overnight with the arrival of a cold front by Thursday morning
- Winds gusting to 30 mph or higher will enhance the grass fire danger Thursday and Friday
- Colder by Friday with widespread cloud cover and a few flurries in far northeast OK
- Cool and dry for the weekend
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at the temperature drop in the coming days
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group