What you need to know:
- Warm and muggy weather stick around, be prepared for that
- Storm chances return for Friday evening
- Some of the storms could be severe, although not looking at WIDESPREAD severe weather
- Isolated storm chances stick around through the weekend
- Rivers and lakes remaining high or in flood stage through next week
- Warm temperatures remain into Memorial Day
- Looking ahead: more severe weather is possible for parts of next week
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a breakdown of the muggy and warm day
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.