- Another round of severe storms will impact parts of Northeastern & Eastern Oklahoma through 2am.
- Large hail and wind gusts to 60mph are the biggest threats with any of the severe storms.
- Additional storms will be possible in northeastern Oklahoma after 4am.
- Main threat will develop into the afternoon/evening time frame and continue into the overnight hours
- Localized heavy rain is likely with the strong storms.
- Temperatures will be warm overnight with lows in the 60s to lower-70s.
- Drying out and warming-up on Wednesday with highs in the 80s to near 90.
- Check out more details with Michael Seger on the attached video
- Resident stabs, kills home invasion suspect
- Facebook changes after allegations of hiding conservative posts
- Train hits driver on downtown tracks
- Blast likely took down EgyptAir Flight 804
- More showers and thunderstorms headed for Green Country
Don't miss the latest news and weather from FOX23. Click HERE to view our live-streamed newscasts and HERE to download the FOX23 News and Weather apps for alerts straight to your phone.
Cox Media Group