What you need to know:
- Highs will get close or hit 90° today! The record for this date is 92°.
- Our anticipated cold front has slowed a bit which will make Tuesday a warm day again! Expect mostly mid to upper 80s.
- The front finally reaches us Tuesday evening and brings a slim storm chance. If a storm forms it could turn severe with hail being the main threat.
- Wednesday and Thursday will be significantly cooler with slim shower chances. Highs will still be above average in the 60s and 70s.
- Friday, ingredients are coming together for a line of strong to severe storms. At this time, instability looks weaker which could limit the severity of storms. We will hope for that and watch things carefully over the next few days.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.