- Southern winds return to Green Country, warm air arrives for the rest of the week
- Strong southern and southwestern winds along with warm temps increase the fire risk
- Showers possible for the morning commute on Friday
- Temperatures continue to warm up into Friday, inching closer to 80 degrees
- St. Patrick's Day looks dry but more rain chances arrive at the end of the weekend
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at how soon you can shed the jacket
You can follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather Team on Facebook and Twitter. Their pages and links can be seen below with each picture.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.