- More sunshine, heat ahead into Thursday
- Not quite as humid, but heat index still likely in the 100 to 105 degree range Thursday
- Father's Day weekend will be a hot and humid one
- Some relief possible next week with the arrival of showers and storms
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE to see which days ahead will be the most uncomfortably hot
More information about the summertime heat and ways to stay safe can be found here: Staying safe in the summertime heat
You can grab the latest information and stay in touch with the FOX23 Severe Weather team by following them on Facebook. Click on their photos below to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.