- Mostly sunny and dry for most of Friday
- Chances for showers pick up around midnight or later Friday night into early Saturday
- Lingering showers into Saturday morning and then dry the rest of the day
- A round of scattered showers and storms likely Sunday evening....some storms could be strong to severe
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at when we'll see the highest chance of rain ahead
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.