- Lingering rain south of I-40 for the early evening
- Showers possible Saturday morning, expected to remain light and isolated
- Temperatures stay in the 80s into next week thanks to the rain and clouds
- Sunday looks to be the wetter half of the weekend with another batch of rain and storms moving in
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for a look at how long the cooler, wet pattern will stick around
Follow the FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.