What you need to know:
- The final work week of 2016 will mostly be quiet
- Afternoon with sunny skies and highs in the mid 50s.
- 60s are expected Wednesday with our next cold front arriving in the afternoon/evening.
- A shower is not out of the question but would be south of I-40 and likely southeast of Green Country altogether.
- Low to mid 50s for highs into the new year with tiny rain chances on both New Year's Eve and Day.
- Low fire danger returns Thursday and Friday
- WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE for details on the upcoming rain chances
Cox Media Group