- Thunder guard Dennis Schroder said Tuesday night that he’ll leave the NBA bubble before the birth of his second child.
- Schroder said his wife is due in 3-4 weeks.
- After Schroder comes back, he would have to quarantine for at least ten days, according to rules for the NBA bubble. That could keep him out for the start of the playoffs along with some of the seeding games before the playoffs.
- Schroder is the Thunder’s third-leading scorer. He’s averaging 19 points.
- The Thunder’s first game is August 1st at 2:30 pm against Utah.
© 2020 Cox Media Group