- The Thunder beat the Mavs 119-104 Tuesday night at the BOK Center in Tulsa in the preseason opener for both teams.
- New guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander had a game-high 24 points in his first game with the Thunder after being traded to OKC from the Clippers in the Paul George deal.
- Chris Paul scored six points and had four assists and five turnovers in his first game since getting traded to the Thunder from the Rockets in the Russell Westbrook deal.
- Steven Adams started off the game with his first career three-pointer. He finished with 17 points.
- Next up for the Thunder is a preseason game in Oklahoma City against the New Zealand Breakers Thursday at 7 pm.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.