- OU Basketball has landed its fourth player via the transfer portal in five days, earning a commitment from SMU forward Ethan Chargois.
- Chargois is an alumnus of Union High School in Tulsa.
- He averaged 8.8 points per game in the 2020-21 season.
- Sooners head coach Porter Moser has filled 12 of the 13 available scholarship spots for his first OU team.
- The team will look much different than Lon Kruger’s final Oklahoma team, which lost to Gonzaga in the Round of 32 in March’s NCAA Tournament. The Sooners lost Brady Manek, Austin Reaves, Alondes Williams, Anyang Garang, De’Vion Harmon, Trey Phipps, Kur Kuath, and Victor Iwuakor.
- OU has added Duke point guard transfer Jordan Goldwire, as well as Eastern Washington’s Jacob and Tanner Groves.
Cox Media Group