“Prayer is with you always” | NFL ref, Jenks coach kept faith through COVID hospitalization
- Jenks coach Clay Martin was in good spirits during Super Bowl week, saying it was “good medicine” to be back on the court after his COVID-19 hospitalization in January.
- Martin is also a NFL referee, recently calling the Chiefs-Browns divisional series playoff game.
- He was a backup ref for the Tampa Bay-Green Bay NFC Championship game.
- Martin and his son, Chase - who’s a junior on the Trojan basketball team - opened up about how their faith and the power of prayer kept their family strong during Clay’s hospitalization.
- This story aired on FOX23 News at 9 and 10 Sunday.