- Ron Mayes is impacting his community in Muskogee with a track team he helped started called No Speed Limit Track Club
- Mayes is a community resource officer in Muskogee, where he grew and ran track
- The track club includes kids ages 6 to 18
- Mayes' hopes the club keeps kids off the streets and out of trouble. He also created it with the intention of showing kids that cops are people too. Mayes uses the club to connect with the kids at an early age
- Twenty-five of the athletes are preparing to travel to nationals in Jonesboro, NC
© 2018 Cox Media Group.