- Oklahoma will look to defend the NCAA softball national title for the second year in a row, entering this year's tournament as the #4 overall seed
- OU will host a regional in Norman that includes Tulsa (AAC tournament champion), Missouri and Boston University
- The Norman regional begins Friday with Tulsa (33-23) vs. Missouri (28-27) at 3:30pm CT, followed by Oklahoma (50-3) vs. BU (39-18) at 7pm CT
- Oklahoma State is heading to Fayetteville, AR where #13 Arkansas is hosting a regional
- On Friday, OSU (38-20) takes on Wichita State (30-21) at 1:30pm CT, then #13 Arkansas (39-15) faces DePaul (35-15) at 4pm CT.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.