The NBA announced the finalists for six 2019 NBA Awards and Oklahoma City’s Paul George is among those honored.
George is a finalist for the Kia NBA Most Valuable Player Award, along with Giannis Antetokounmpo and James Harden.
He is also up for the Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award with Antetokounmpo and Rudy Gobert.
Other league awards include Rookie of the Year, Most Improved Player, Sixth Man Award and Coach of the Year.
- Grumpy Cat, the frowning feline and internet sensation, dead at 7
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.