TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Pete Crozier decided for his 50th birthday to play 50 golf courses in 50 states in 50 days.
- Wednesday was day ten, and he played at Stone Creek in Tulsa.
- Crozier's father died of a stroke as a complication from Type II Diabetes, and then his four-year-old son was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes.
- Crozier said his dad used to golf with him all of the time before he died.
- Pete will finish his 50th day on the final fairway which will be the course his father learned to play on in Massachusetts.
- His goal was to raise $50,000 for JDRF, and this is only day ten and he's already more than halfway there.
- To donate go to https://fiftyforfather.com/donate
© 2020 Cox Media Group