TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Pete Crozier decided for his 50th birthday to play 50 golf courses in 50 states in 50 days.
- Wednesday was day ten, and he played at Stone Creek in Tulsa.
- Crozier's father died of a stroke as a complication from Type II Diabetes, and then his four-year-old son was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes.
- Crozier said his dad used to golf with him all of the time before he died.
- Pete will finish his 50th day on the final fairway which will be the course his father learned to play on in Massachusetts.
- His goal was to raise $50,000 for JDRF, and this is only day ten and he's already more than halfway there.
- To donate go to https://fiftyforfather.com/donate
- 11-month-old dies after being left in hot car for 16 hours, authorities say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Texas boy selling hot chocolate to help fund border wall raises $22K
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- At 97, D-Day veteran parachutes into Normandy
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.