- Oklahoma State redshirt-junior defensive end Jordan Brailford announced in a social media post he'll forgo his final year of NCAA eligibility to enter the NFL Draft
- Brailford said he will play for OSU in the Liberty Bowl
- A Tulsa native and Booker T. Washington grad, Brailford has battled injuries at OSU including missing all of 2016 when he got a medical hardship redshirt
- This season Brailford was a 1st team All-Big 12 selection, finishing second in the conference in sacks (9) and third in tackles for loss (16)
- The announcement came after teammate and fellow Booker T. Washington grad, Justice Hill, announced he's also leaving OSU early.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.