Skip to content
Edison's Morrison meets Spencer Tillman days before likely breaking his school record
- Edison senior running back Sevion Morrison met Spencer Tillman Wednesday night days before he's expected to break Tillman's career school rushing record.
- Tillman was in Tulsa to accept an award as part of the Edison Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame First Annual Awards Ceremony.
- Morrison is 18 yards away from breaking Tillman's Edison career rushing record of 4,009 yards. Edison plays Memorial at LaFortune Stadium Friday night at 7 pm.
- Morrison is committed to play football at Nebraska.
- Tillman was an All-American at OU and was a team captain on the Sooners' 1985 national championship team. He also played eight seasons in the NFL.
© 2020 Cox Media Group