- FC Tulsa resumed full-contact practices Thursday for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic suspended the United Soccer League (USL) Championship season.
- Team president James Cannon, head coach Michael Nsien, defender Bradley Bourgeois and forward Dario Suarez met with the media Friday.
- Nsien said two undisclosed players and one assistant coach have tested positive for the coronavirus.
- FC Tulsa is playing a regional schedule for 15 matches to finish the season, competing against three teams from Texas as well as OKC Energy FC.
- The USL is targeting a July 11 return date.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group