- The Lincoln Christian boys track team is celebrating its 2021 4A state championship. It’s the team’s fourth overall, and first since 2013.
- Across both boys and girls teams, the Bulldogs had seven key contributors who come from adoptive homes.
- Second-year head coach Stephen Lewelling was tasked with uniting a large team with many different personalities. He said his team has established a family culture, because family runs deeper than blood.
- Two outstanding senior performers from adoptive homes crushed their events on Saturday at Catoosa High School; Josiah Antis won the 400-meter and 800-meter race, while running the anchor leg on the first-place 3200 meter relay. Kolbe Katsis placed first in the 100-meter.
- This story is set to air on FOX23 News at 6 and 10 p.m. on Monday, May 10.
Cox Media Group