The first Patriot Bowl is set to take place Sept. 13 at 7 p.m. at Broken Arrow Memorial Stadium. Next year's game will take place in Owasso.
During the game, Jim Glover Auto Family will present a check to Folds of Honor for a portion of each vehicle sold in July, as well as $5,000 on behalf of Owasso and Broken Arrow schools.
Folds of Honor is a nonprofit organization "dedicated to providing educational scholarships to the families of America's fallen and disabled service members."
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his wife survive fiery plane crash in Tennessee
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Jeffrey Epstein autopsy finds broken bones in his neck, report says
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.