SAND SPRINGS, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- The Oklahoma Roughnecks boys baseball team decided to help people in the flooded Town and Country neighborhood of Sand Springs on Friday.
- READ MORE: Green Country officials say increased water release is testing levees
- The team and their parents hosted a cookout at the entrance of the neighborhood for everyone affected, and any first responders.
- People whose homes flooded were able to stop by and get a hot dinner.
- The kids said they were really happy to do something nice and help out their community members.
© 2020 Cox Media Group