- The Ortiz family drove 21 hours - from Bartlesville to Los Angeles - to see the Sooners take on Georgia in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day
- 14-year-old Lucas Ortiz said the family made a road trip out of it. The made stops in Arizona and New Mexico. They even got to see the Grand Canyon
- OU and Georgia play each other at 4 pm CT. The winner will advance to the national championship game
- FOX23 News will have live reports from the field in FOX23 News at 9 and 10 tonight
- For more coverage on the Sooners, go to the FOX23 Rose Bowl web page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.