- Jenks school officials confirm Allan Trimble is retiring as football head coach after 22 seasons
- Trimble talked to the media about his decision on Thursday
- His last day is anticipated to be June 30th.
- Trimble has been battling ALS since July of 2016, as FOX23 has reported
- Jenks officials said the search is on for a new football coach
- In his 22 seasons as the head man, Trimble led Jenks to a 242-41 record and 13 state titles
- Since his ALS diagnosis, Trimble has helped create the Trimble Strong Foundation. You can donate to it by clicking here.
Trimble made the emotional announcement on Thursday.
FOX23 was there for Trimble's final post-game speech:
Jenks Superintendent Dr. Stacey Butterfield released this statement about Trimble's retirement:
© 2019 Cox Media Group