TULSA, Okla. - Zayden's Toy Drive kicks off Wednesday across Green Country and will collect toys until Dec. 10.
The drive, created by Melissa Jumper in 2016, pays tribute to her son, Zayden Jumper, who died that year due to complications from leukemia.
Toy donation boxes are set up at multiple places including:
- Tahlequah Tag Office
- On Stage Dance Supply
- Bank of Cherokee County Park Hill
- Bank of Cherokee County Tahlequah
- Armstrong Bank on Muskogee Avenue
- Armstrong Bank on Downing
- Tahlequah Cable Office
- Tahlequah Chamber of Commerce
- Lift Coffee Bar
- Cochran Real Estate
- LaFerry's Propone in Keys
- Northeastern Health Systems EMS
- Northeastern Health Systems human resources office
This year, toys can also be dropped off in Tulsa at Safari Joe's H2O Water Park near 21st and Yale.
The toys will go to children at the Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center, The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis and OK Kids Korral from the Toby Keith Foundation.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.