TULSA, Okla. - An audio clip on social media has the internet divided.
Twitter user Cloe Fledman tweeted out the clip, which repeats a word a number of times, Tuesday.
What do you hear?! Yanny or Laurel pic.twitter.com/jvHhCbMc8I— Cloe Feldman (@CloeCouture) May 15, 2018
While some people claim to hear the word "laurel" in the clip, others say they hear "yanny."
The clip has been shared thousands of times, and people around the world have weighed in on what they hear.
So, is it "yanny" or "laurel"? Tell us on the FOX23 Facebook page.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Get severe weather alerts, live streams and the latest conditions- download the FOX23 Weather app
- WATCH: Fiona the hippo gives mom hugs and kisses at Cincinnati Zoo
- Need a boost? Check out FOX23’s Good News feed
- Fallen Oklahoma officers to be honored at D.C. vigil
- Local art to be celebrated at Tulsa's Blue Dome Arts Festival
© 2019 Cox Media Group.