TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa County deputies arrested a woman they say they caught with a bow and arrow burglarizing a 97-year-old woman's home.
Deputies told FOX23 Crystal Goebel broke into the home while the elderly woman and her daughter were away on December 2. They say she climbed in by removing a screen of a back window.
According to the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, Goebel came into the home with a pit bull and a compound bow with arrows. They say she had two full bags of the elderly woman's belongings including rings and her social security card.
The homeowner and her daughter came home to find Goebel in her living room wearing her clothes.
They were not harmed and deputies arrested Goebel and booked her on complaints of first-degree burglary.
- Infant ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar recalled
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Colorado man welcomes baby girl but loses wife on same day
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- New cancer test can detect the disease in 10 minutes
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group