TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police are investigating a teen's death after she was shot in the chest at the Bellmont Park Town Homes near 23rd Street and Garnett Road.
- Officers said the shooting happened around 2 a.m Sunday. Britney Urena was pronounced dead at the hospital.
- A group of people were in the apartment when the gun was fired.
- Police said Tuesday, Dec. 11 that 17-year-old Jose Zamarippa has been taken into custody.
- Officers told FOX23 he was playing with a gun with Urena before shooting and killing her.
- Zamarippa could face charges for first-degree murder.
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host over previous anti-gay tweets
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Ohio father makes daughter walk 5 miles to school to teach lesson about bullying
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- White House Chief of Staff John Kelly expected to resign
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.