TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A woman is staying with family after a house fire in Catoosa early Thursday morning.
- Firefighters put out the fire near Sheridan and East 81st Street.
- Firefighters told FOX23 the fire may have spread from the pickup truck in the garage.
- When crews arrived, they say large flames were coming from the truck.
- The woman and her dogs made it out of the house safely.
- The house is likely too damaged to live in again.
- Suspicious packages addressed to Joe Biden, Robert De Niro under investigation
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Jesus painting survives fire that destroyed 150-year-old church
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Thousands rally behind boy, 5, bullied for wearing nail polish
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Cox Media Group