CLAREMORE, Okla. - Claremore police arrested a woman after a hit-and-run crash Sunday morning.
Officers responded to a 911 call near Highway 66 and Country Club Road after a gray Honda reportedly left the scene of a crash.
Police said an officer there at the time of the crash saw the car swerving in and out of lanes. They said the Honda had heavy damage and was smoking.
>>> Share this story now from the FOX23 News Facebook page:
Police arrested Jennifer Conger. They said she had an open container of wine in the car and admitted to having drunk three glasses of wine before trying to drive home.
- The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek dead at 75
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Pregame fireworks display sparks fire on field before Titans game
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- School custodian comforts student with autism in heartwarming viral photo
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.