TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police are looking for help identifying a woman accused of throwing three kittens from a moving car.
Police say officers responded to a call from a witness about the incident on Thursday afternoon near 71st Street and northbound Highway 169.
The responding officer found two kittens dead in the roadway but the third was not found.
The witness told police the woman was driving a 2009 or newer silver Honda Odyssey van.
Police say the dark-colored tabby kittens were about two months old.
Officers are looking for help in finding the woman accused of throwing the kittens out of her window. Police say it is possible she or her van could have been seen on nearby businesses' security cameras.
Anyone with any information about the incident or the suspect can contact the Tulsa Police Department.
Oklahoma Animal Alliance is offering a $3,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and prosecution of the suspect.
- Bell's Amusement Park to make comeback in Tulsa
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Tiger Woods, Justin Timberlake create 'ONE Bahamas Fund,' pledge $6M
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Children of firefighters killed during 9/11 attacks will soon graduate from FDNY academy
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.