TULSA, Okla. — A woman went to jail on reckless handling of a firearm and other complaints early Monday morning.
Officers arrested Mary Hill after responding to a shots fired call at the Cinemark near 71st and Highway 169.
Officers say that after reading her rights, she told them she had her gun in her car with no license to carry.
According to the arrest report, Hill said she fired her gun into the air outside the movie theater while it was heavily populated.
She was booked on possession of a firearm, shooting a firearm in public and reckless handling of a firearm. She bonded out a few hours later.
Trending on FOX23
- WATCH: Fergie's national anthem performance at the NBA All-Star Game baffles viewers
- Join the conversation: 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook
- Police investigate two south Tulsa robberies
- Breaking news on your mobile device- FREE FOX23 News app download
- Florida school shooting: Teacher of the year's emotional Facebook post goes viral
Cox Media Group