TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Wizard World is coming to Tulsa in September.
- The Cox Business Center in Tulsa will host the event September 7, 8, and 9.
- Guests include actors from Sons of Anarchy, Charmed and Happy Days.
- Artists and cosplay guests will also be in attendance.
Wizard World is bringing celebrities and pop culture artists to Tulsa.
September 7-9 the Cox Business Center in Tulsa will host the event which celebrates comics, television, movies and pop culture.
Guests include television stars such as Ron Perlman from Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy, Ryan Hurst from Sons of Anarchy and Bates Motel, Holly Marie Combs from Charmed and Pretty Little Liars, and Henry Winkler from Happy Days.
In addition television celebrities, artists for comics and animations such as Deadpool, the Walking Dead, Superman, and Star Wars will be in attendance.
Celebrity autographs and photo opportunities are available for fans.
- Police chased a burglary suspect from Tulsa to Sperry Monday morning
- Election day in Oklahoma is TOMORROW: Here is everything you need to know
- New Texas billboard responds to sign telling liberals to leave state: 'Welcome, y'all'
- Couple has celebrated every anniversary at Burger King for 50 years
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.