TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa voters overwhelmingly approved all three Improve Our Tulsa proposals on Tuesday, according to unofficial results from the Oklahoma State Election Board.
With 100% of precincts reports, the results showed:
PROPOSITION – Improve Our Tulsa
- YES – 85.17%
- NO – 14.83%
Sales Tax Proposition No. 1
- YES – 81.74%
- NO – 18.26%
Sales Tax Proposition No. 2
- YES – 79.44%
- NO – 20.56%
The package will be used for upgrades around the city.
The next special election will be on Dec. 10. The last day to register to vote for that election is Nov. 15.
Not sure about your precinct? Take a look at the map where you can search by district, school or municipal.
- CDC: Just say no to raw cookie dough (and cake mix)
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Former President Jimmy Carter admitted to Emory Hospital for brain procedure
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Video of fireball over St. Louis area caught on multiple security cameras
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.