TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- All Tulsa warming centers are open to ANYONE, not just the homeless.
- Reverend Steve Whitaker with John 3:16 Mission told FOX23 all of the shelters are preparing for an overflow.
- He says weather below 40 degrees is an emergency situation. He’d rather have you where it’s warm than risk getting hypothermia.
- For a full list of the warming centers in Tulsa:
John 3:16 Mission
(5106 north Cheyenne)
Salvation Army Center of Hope
(102 north Denver Avenue)
Dennis R. Neill Equality Center
(621 east 4th Street)
Open 12 p.m.- p.m.
Tulsa County Social Services Building
(2401 Charles Page Boulevard)
Open 8:30 a.m.- 8 p.m.
- Tulsa nurses make Halloween costumes for NICU babies
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Kane Brown, wife Katelyn Jae welcome baby girl, Kingsley Rose
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Audition for 'Killers of the Flower Moon' in Tulsa or OKC
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.