TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Weber's Superior Root Beer in Tulsa is selling hamburgers for 85 cents on June 20.
- They are celebrating 85 years in Tulsa.
- Weber's is family owned and operated. It is located at 38th and Peoria Avenue.
Weber's Superior Root Beer in Tulsa is celebrating its 85th year in business on June 20.
The legendary Tulsa food landmark will be selling hamburgers for just 85 cents, a price that hasn't been seen since the 1960s.
The family owned and operated business still uses it's original root beer recipe from 1933.
On an average day, Weber's serves 500 burgers, but on this special day, they expect to serve 2,500 of the famous sandwiches.
Weber's posted this celebration on their sign and on their Facebook page:
- Watchdog expected to rebuke ex-FBI director James Comey over Clinton email case.
- A woman was hospitalized after being shot at a Muskogee apartment complex
- Tulsa police say rival groups have been shooting at each other across the city
- 5 things to know about Flag Day
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.