TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Crews were on the scene of a water line break in east Tulsa.
- Water is back on at 21st and 129th, according to officials.
- Water was shooting upward -- nearly 70 feet into the air -- around 5 a.m. Friday before crews arrived near 21st and 129th East Avenue.
- PSO reported about 300 customers without power in the area at the time of the break but the outage map shows no more issues in the area.
- Tulsa police say the 36-inch break happened around 3 a.m. and PSO shut off power to protect workers.
- East bound lanes of 21st are closed. The rest of the road is open.
- FOX23 is at the scene working to get more information.
- Matt Damon to play Oklahoma oil worker in "Stillwater"
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Man arrested after allegedly raping 4-year-old at McDonald's during field trip
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tom Cruise drops first trailer for 'Top Gun' sequel
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.