TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A 16-inch water line break is affecting about 20 homes in north Tulsa.
- The city told FOX23 about 100 homes were without water initially but that number is down to about 20.
- The city said a call first came in about the break around 4 a.m. Tuesday but families did not call the city about not having water until Thursday.
- The city sent a water truck out to help families without water.
- Pine from North Fulton to North Irvington is closed due to the break.
- Check FOX23 Team Traffic for alternate routes.
- Crews had to shut down a 48-inch water line to cut the flow to the break and stop the flow.
- They are digging to find a break deeper in the line.
- The crews do not have a timeline for when the repairs will be done.
- Police investigating armed robberies at two north Tulsa donut shops
- J.C. Penney to fill void of closed Babies R Us, open 500 children's clothing shops
- 2 Miami Dolphins kneel during national anthem in NFL preseason opener
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Rumor: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte to be released earlier than usual
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.