WAGONER, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Wagoner police arrested the suspect in a Friday shooting.
- Officials said Joshua Blaylock is accused of shooting Danny Potts near N. Lincoln Ave. and NW 3rd Street.
- Witnesses told officers that the victim was shot in the head or neck area. His condition is unknown.
- Blaylock was arrested Saturday in the Turley area. Police have not located Potts.
- Watch a full report above.
Police in Wagoner arrested a man accused in a Friday shooting.
Officials said Joshua Blaylock was on the run after allegedly shooting Danny Potts near N. Lincoln Ave. and NW Third Street.
Blaylock reportedly shot Potts in the back of the head, loaded him in an orange Dodge pick-up truck and took off.
He was arrested Saturday in the Turley area.
FOX23's Sara Whaley was at a Wagoner police news conference Friday night:
Blaylock has a lengthy criminal record including child endangerment, assault and/or battery with a dangerous weapon, arson, eluding a police officer and more.
Witnesses told investigators that Potts was shot in the head or neck area. He was taken from the scene by the time police arrived and his condition is unknown. He was at first believed to be with Blaylock.
Investigators have not yet located Potts.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Joe Mixon settles civil lawsuit concerning 2014 altercation
- Soul singer Cuba Gooding Sr. dead at 72
- 'The X-Files' to return for new 10-episode season on FOX23
- K9 officer honored in processional before being put to sleep
- Caretaker's suspicions led cops to missing teacher, student
© 2018 Cox Media Group.