WAGONER, Okla. - A school official in Wagoner faces battery charges after an incident involving a student.
The Wagoner County District attorney has charged Robert Schaefer with two counts of misdemeanor battery.
Schaefer was the dean of students for Wagoner High School. The district says he resigned from his duties in mid-December.
Prosecutors say the charges against Schaefer came after an incident in November involving him and a female student under the age of 16.
WATCH FOX23 Ashli Lincoln's full report above. We are working to learn more about what happened and what's next in the investigation.
Trending on FOX23.com
- Winter weather: What is the coldest temperature ever recorded in each state?
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $418 million; Powerball at $440 million
- PSO says customers hit all-time peak in winter electricity usage Monday
- The news that matters to you on Facebook
- Chocolate could disappear as early as 2050, scientists say
© 2018 Cox Media Group.