POTTAWATOMIE COUNTY, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Two of the four inmates who escaped the Lincoln County Jail are once again in custody.
- The Lincoln County Sheriff says Trey Goodnight and Jeremy Irvin have both been found and arrested in Pottawatomie County.
- Authorities are still searching the two other inmates who escaped, but they are not believed to be in Pottawatomie County.
- Tuesday Wagoner County Sheriff's deputies searched for one of the escaped inmates in the woods near Broken Arrow.
- Deputies initially thought they made contact with an individual they believed to be one of the four escaped inmates but later called off the search.
- The four inmates, including a man charged with murder, escaped through the jail's ventilation system Monday.
- Stay with FOX23.com for updates in this developing story.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Fresh questions for Sessions - and he'll answer in public
- 10-year-old rushed to hospital after child reportedly starts Tulsa fire playing with matches
- Woman stabbed by attacker in downtown Tulsa
- Tulsa woman's family asks driver who hit and killed her to come forward
- Tiger Woods took a mixture of Vicodin, Xanax before DUI arrest, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.